Wednesday 8 October 2014

Hi Everyone

I love watercolouring using my favourite watercolour paper by Canson (300gsm) and Distress Markers.

Here's a little card to show you how beautiful you can make Christmas cards
 

 
Starting with a Wisteria card base, I added a layer of Silver card and then on a piece of HP Colour LaserJet paper, stamped the Penny Black stamp Decadence (40-254) using a Broken China ink pad.  I then added some words from Penny Black's Yuletide Greetings (30-192) stamp set.
 
Lastly, the 3 ornaments are from Tim Holtz's Stampers Anonymous set Christmas Blueprint 2 (CMS168) which I stamped on the Watecolour paper using an Archival Jet Black ink pad and water coloured with Distress Markers Broken China, Peeled Paint and Shaded Lilac.
 
Very Pretty.
 
Drop by today at the Brisbane Craft Fair for a demo on watercolouring with Distress Markers.
 
Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10