Friday 26 September 2014

Darkroom Door new release has just arrived

Hi Everyone

You have got to check out the latest release from Darkroom Door and I'm super excited as the delivery arrived today and has just been delivered to my house so I can pre-cut all of the stamps for you (Ok, maybe not so excited about that, but I do get to play with some before you!!!).

The release includes 6 new stamp sets (2 Christmas) being the Essentials 15 Collection, 6 background stamps (1 Christmas) being the Background Stamps 9 Collection and 6 essentials stamps (1 Christmas) being the Essentials 3 Collection.

These stamps are going to be hot, I've just placed them all on our website, so feel free to drop by www.michellescardsandstamps.com.au or phone (07) 3888 2462 to order them from Robyn.

Here's a couple of images to tempt the taste-buds, you'll find them all on our website.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10