Monday 7 July 2014

Hi Everyone
I've been playing with an old favourite stamp of mine, Penny Black's Bountiful stamp (4065K) and created 2 different colour combinations with it.
 
Both cards have the same layout, but it's interesting how colour can play a part in it.  I started with a base of Bazzill Pomegranate or Pansy and added a layer of Lily White followed by Fawn.
 
On my red card, I stamped the Darkroom Door Flourish Background Stamp with a Memories Unicorn White ink pad or on the purple card, I cut a Moroccan MFT die from Lily White and adhered it on top.
 
I then added a scallop and straight oval die, some layers of Lily White and Leapfrog and twine to finish my card.
 
The Bountiful Stamp was stamped with a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and coloured with Copic Markers. 
 
 
Happy Stamping
Michelle
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10