Thursday 22 May 2014

Enjoy Nature

Hi Everyone

Darkroom Door's last release included a stamp set called Gum Trees (DDRS132), so I decided to make a landscape card.

The card base is Bazzill Creampuff and then a layer of Fawn and then a Beetle Black border around the HP Colour LaserJet paper.

On the HP Colour LaserJet paper, I coloured the sky with Distress Stain - Tumbled Glass and allowed it to dry.  I then blended a little more Tumbled Glass around the edges with the matching Distress Ink Pad.

I took a scrap of paper and tore a mountain template and using Shaded Lilac Distress Ink Pad.

I coloured the grass with Bundled Sage and Forest Moss and then added the two Gum Tress.  I coloured these with Copic Markers E15, E57, G24 and G28. 

I then added some Wildflowers, stamped in Archival Jet Black from the Wildflowers Vol 2 (DDRS034) stamp set around the base of the card.

The words 'Enjoy Nature' are from the Gum Trees stamp set which was stamped on Cream Puff and some Brown Twine was added to the card.

So peaceful.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10