Tuesday 25 March 2014

Darkroom Door's latest release is here!!!!!

Hi Everyone

Darkroom Door's release has just arrived and we are very quickly unpacking it.

This release includes the Essentials 14 release which has 6 new stamp sets (here's just a couple), the trees are my favourite stamp set but for some reason, the Carved Houses make me smile.

 
The range also includes a 6 new Collage Stamps and 6 new Frame Stamps












Lastly there is the new release of Texture Stamps.  To be absolutely honest, I wasn't too sure about these to start with (sorry Rachel), but they have certainly grown on me.  Perfect for the centre of a card with a lovely quote in the centre or inside one of the Darkroom Door Frame stamps.  These stamps will certainly be making it into my stamping supplies and there are 6 designs to chose from.

All of the stamps are now available on our website and don't forget, if you would like me to pre-cut your stamps, don't hesitate to ask.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10