Thursday 6 February 2014

Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday

Hi Everyone

This Raindrops on Roses release from Hearfelt Creations has been one of my favourites.  This card is a really simple, but sometimes simple can be elegant.

Starting with a Bazzill Dotted Swiss Berry card and layered with Dotted Swiss Celtic Green and then HP Colour LaserJet Paper.

Start by stamping the Raindrops on Roses - Birthday background (HCPC3586) and then colour with Copic Markers - YG63 and YG67.  With the roses, I coloured with Copic Markers R85 and R83, but didn't colour the whole flower, I left the edges white..

On the 'Happy Birthday' banner, I flicked the R83 and R81 Copic Markers around the edges, again leaving the centre white.  With the circle, I coloured with Copic R83 and R85.  The edges are RV69.

I edged the 4 corners with May Road white organza ribbon with silver trim and then wrapped another layer around the lower part of the card.



I hope you enjoy this card.
Happy Stamping
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10