Monday 3 February 2014

My Wish For You

Hi Everyone

I've had heaps of fun playing with the new Heartfelt Creations - Floral Keys & Locket stamp set and the Magnolia Lost & Found stamp set.

Here's the first of my play cards.  The Floral Keys & Locket stamp set are code HCPC3572 and the Magnolia stamp I have used is - For You Tilda.  The background stamp is True Friends (CG420) from Hero Arts.

Ok, so that's the stamps, now down to business.  Starting with a Bazzill Lily White card, I layered with Bazzill Pajama and Pinecone.  True Friends was stamped on the Pinecone card with an Archival Jet Black ink pad.

The fence in the background is Magnolia's Heart Fence Doo-Hickey and then I added For You Tilda.

I coloured Tilda with skin with Copic Markers - E00, E11 and R20.  Her hair is with E40, E43, E47 and E49. Her overalls are coloured with E40, E43 and E47, the heart with R81, R83 and R85 and lastly the roses with R81, R83, R85, YG63, YG67 and YG03.  Super cute.

The 'My Wish for You was coloured using the same markers but it's actually 3 layers.  Layer 1 is just 'My Wish For You', coloured with E40 and E43, the roses and leaves.  The second layer is the ornament top and bottom (the centre of the oval has been cut out so the words show from the first layer) and then the 3rd layer is the oval on the top, coloured with Copics E40, E43, E47 and E49 and then covered with Glossy Accents.

Have a wonderful Monday
Happy Stamping
Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10