Thursday 20 February 2014

Hi Everyone
 
We'll it's set up day in Melbourne so we are limbering up for what we hope to be a record braking set up but I have to be realistic and if we're done before dusk, I'll be happy.... given Melbourne has daylight saving, I think we have a good chance.
Here's a card I made on the weekend using new stamps from Heartfelt Creations Majestic Morning stamp set (HCPC3582).
 
I stamped the image 3 times and used part of it on top of each other.  The first layer is the Vase which has been coloured with Copic Markers E41, E43, E47 and E49.  The next layer is the leaves which were coloured with Copics YG63 and YG67.
The next layer is the background flowers, coloured with Copic Markers R81, R83, R85 and RV69.  The next image is the main flowers, coloured with the same Copics and then the last layer (yes, another) was the inner part of the flowers, finished with a small dot of Yellow Viva Décor Pearl Pen.
 
I mounted the image on Bazzill Aloe Vera which I had pre-stamped with Darkroom Door French Script background stamp in Archival Coffee and then Lily White.
 
I added layers of Pinecone and Fawn, stamped with the French Script and backed with Lily White and lastly the Sweetheart card (also stamped with the French Script) and then onto the A5 Lily White card.
 
Have a great day and I hope to see you tomorrow at the Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo.
 
Happy Stamping
Michelle
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10