Monday 27 January 2014

Thinking of You

Hi Everyone

I have had some time to play with Penny Black's Petal Party stamp set (30-113) which I haven't had a chance to do before.

Here I have used one of the images from the stamp set, but had to give it a little 'plastic surgery' first.  I wanted the flower to curve around to the left a little and so I trimmed some for the backing from it so I could make the bend.

The main image is stamped on Watercolour paper with Archival Jet Black and coloured with Distress Markers - Seedless Preserves, Forest Moss, Peeled Paint and Ripe Persimmon and blended with a waterbrush. 

To add some shadow, I around the lower part of the image with Old Paper and blended out with a waterbrush.  I then stamped 'Thinking Of You' from the Hero Arts - Made with Love stamp set CL491. To finish the image, I stamped the Darkroom Door French Script with a Distress Ink Pad in Old Paper and then blended around the edges.

The card is Bazzill Pansy and then Creampuff.  The green paper is a scrap of Kaisercraft papers and the purple was blended over with Distress Ink Pad - Dusty Concord and then the French Script was stamped over it again.

Happy Stamping
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10