Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!!!

Hi Everyone

Welcome to 2014!!  I can't believe how fast 2013 went and I'm sure 2014 will be just as fast.

My friends Cheryl, Linda, Jennifer and I will be completing our Calendar Project again this year where we each decorate 3 months of a calendar and give each other a copy.  We rotate who does what months, so in 2013, I had October-December so in 2014 I get January-March.

The calendars are 18x18cm and are a lot of fun to work on as a group (and a little easier than having to make 12 pages).

Here's my January contribution.  I focused on the fact that it's Summer in Australia and created this little beach scene.

The base card is Bazzill Typhoon followed by Rope Swing and then HP Colour LaserJet Paper where I coloured it with Distress Stains - Tumbled Glass and Scattered Straw.

On the HP Colour LaserJet Paper, I stamped the Magnolia Rubber Stamps 'Vintage Swedish Coast Cottage' and coloured with Copic Markers B93, B95, B99, E41, E43, E47, E49, R27, R46, R59.

Now, the little girls - again I have used Magnolia Rubber Stamps and here I have Bikini Tilda and Hula Hula Tilda.  I also coloured these girls with Copic Markers E00, E11, R20, E35, YR23, Y21, G24, G28, R27, R46, B93 and B95.

The letters 'January' was cut from my Cricut.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10