Sunday 1 December 2013

 Hi Everyone

WOW - it's December and Summer has started.  I can't believe where the year has gone and it's only 24 days till Christmas - Woot Woot!!!

Here's the last month of our Calendar Project - my December page.

As many of you know, I love Penny Black and these lovely cling stamps by Mo Manning are favourites.

Here I have used Little Elf Finn (40-088) and Little Elf Mim (40-089) and have them swinging from some ferns cut from the Magnolia Doo-Hickey dies.

I have coloured my Elves with Copic Markers - E00, E11, R20, E31, E35, E37, R27, R59, G21, G24, G28 and the baubles were coloured with YR23, Y21 and Y000.  After cutting out and adhering the Elves to my page, I added glitter to the baubles and fir trims on Finn and Mim's clothes.

Have a wonderful day
Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10