Tuesday 5 November 2013

London Calling

Hi Everyone

Magnolia Rubber Stamps and Darkroom Door stamps don't normally go together (apart from word stamps) but this was just tooo easy.

Here I have used Darkroom Door's London Vol 2 (DDRS074) and London Vol 1 (DDRS073) as my background.  I stamped the scene (from Vol 2) and coloured it by blending Distress Ink Pads - Tumbled Glass, Peeled Paint, Scattered Straw and Walnut Stain.  As I wanted to colour the bus' red, I coloured them with Distress Marker - Festive Berries.

The word 'London' is from the London Vol 1 stamp set and was stamped using an Archival Jet Black ink pad.

The 'Vintage Phone Booth' and 'Guard of the Castle' are from Magnolia's new Little London Collection 2013 release.  I stamped the images on HP Colour Laser Jet paper (200gsm). 

The 'Vintage Phone Booth' was coloured with Copic Markers R02, R05, R27, R59, Y21, YR23 and C3.

'Guard of the Castle' was coloured with Copic Markers E00, E11, R20, R27, R59, C3, C5, C7, 100 and YR23 and was them adhered to the card with mounting tape.

Happy Stamping
Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10