Tuesday 15 October 2013

Bright Blossoms Cards

Hi Everyone

My 'Spring Theme' is continuing with Darkroom Door's beautiful Bright Blossoms Photochips (I love these images).

I'll start with the Yellow card.  I cut the Bazzill Lily White card to 8cm wide with the fold at the top.  I layered them with Bazzill Beetle Black and Sunshine.  On the Sunshine Card, I stamped the French Script background stamp using Wild Honey and stamped the String Sentiment stamp 'Thinking of You' down the left side.

I layered the flower on Lily White and Beetle Black and them glued it so that the card was it's normal 10.5cm wide.


I added some Swirl White ribbon and adhered all of the layers together.

My next card starts with a base of Bazzill Palm card, layered with Pomegranate and then some Kissing Booth paper. 

On the background of the Palm card, I stamped the French Script Background stamp with Distress Ink Pad - Forest Moss and the words 'Warmest Wishes' are from the Bright Blossom Vol 1 stamp set.

My last card starts with a base of Bazzill Lily White followed by Pansy and Wisteria.  The paper is from Kaisercraft and I stamped 'Thank You' from the String Sentiments stamp set across the middle.

Have a lovely day, today we are setting up at the Brisbane Craft Show which opens tomorrow.  Web orders will be accepted this week, but we won't be able to post them until next Monday.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10