Thursday 15 August 2013

Best Wishes

Hi Everyone

I fell in love with Magnolia's new 'Summer Flower' stamp when I first saw it on their website and was really excited when the latest release arrived. 

I created this first card using Bazzill Lily White and Leapfrog and used some pink Kaisercraft paper (sorry, I don't have the code).

I stamped the background Lily White card with Darkroom Doors - Postcards Background stamp using a Distress Ink Pad - Bundled Sage.

I stamped 3 Summer Flowers using a Memento Ink Pad and coloured them with Copic Markers - Y11, YR04, G29, G24 and G21.  I then cut out the flowers with a slight halo around the outline.

After preparing the card, as shown, I then applied glue to the stems of the flowers and then mounted the flowers.  These are one piece, I just put mounting tape on the back of the flowers.

Now - the words.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Darkroom Door new stamp set 'Simple Sayings'.  Here I have used the 'Best Wishes' words.

Not only does this stamp set have a great range of words and font - each word comes in 2 sizes - soooo, I then created a gift card (10x20cm) using the same flower and background but used the smaller size 'Best Wishes'.

Until next time...Happy Stamping
Michelle





 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10