Thursday 20 June 2013

Time Travellers

Hi Everyone

Phew, we are finally unpacked from the Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo and life is getting back to normal.  Thank you to everyone who stopped by and welcome to our new friends on Facebook.


It's time for the creative juices to start flowing and I started to play with the Stampers Anonymous 'Time Travellers' (CMS157) stamp set.

The large images are all masked, so on HP Colour LaserJet paper (200gsm), I started with the Gent at the front right and stamped him with a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.  I them made a mask on a Post-It note and laid it over him.  I then stamped the other Gent to the left, made another mask and then stamped the Cogs in the background.  All of these images were stamped with the Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.

I then started colouring with Copic Markers E00, E11, E41, E43, E47, E49, 100, W3, W5 and W7.  I blended around the edges with Distress Ink Pads Brushed Corduroy and Walnut Stain.

I stamped the numbers from a Stampers Anonymous word set and then the Lock and Key (Stampers Anonymous set Mini Blueprints 3 - CMS150) were stamped on some scraps of paper and coloured with the Copic Markers E41, E43, E47, E49, then cut out and adhered to the front of the card.

I layered the card on Beetle Black, Java and Dotted Swiss - Rope Swing.



A great 'Gent's card.
Happy Stamping
Michelle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10