Saturday 25 May 2013

Heartfelt Creation - Roses

Hi Everyone

More playing with the Heartfelt Creations Vintage Floret Frame Precut Set (HCPC3522) this weekend where I went a little insane (more about that shortly).

I stamped the image on HP Colour LaserJet paper (200gsm) with Memento Tuxedo Jet Black and coloured with Copic Markers E43, E47, E49, YG63 and YG67.

I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the background, colour it?  distress it? no, I had to make it hard for myself and hand cut background away from the vine and leaves.... crazy I know!!!


I know that there is a die that does this, but I wanted to get a little closer and I love seeing the texture from the Bazzill Creampuff behind it.

The words in the frame are from Darkroom Door Full Bloom Vol 2 (DDRS004) and were stamped on Bazzill Mauve.


Anyone who attended our classes this month, would be familiar with the Roses from Heartfelt Creations Vintage Floret stamp set.  Stamped with Archival Coffee and coloured with Distress Ink Pad - Victorian Velvet.

Happy Stamping
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10