Friday 3 May 2013

G'Day from Sydney

G'Day Everyone

I have been playing with the Darkroom Door Sydney Vol 2 collection and made this card using the Sydney Harbour Bridge image.

To colour the image, I stamped two images on HP Colour LaserJet paper (200gsm from Officeworks) an using Archival Jet Black ink pad. 

On the first image, I coloured the background with Tumbled Glass Distress Stain.  Using Distress Markers - Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans and Tumbled Glass I coloured the Harbour waters and then using Pumice Stone and Forest Moss, I coloured the city landscape.

On the second image, I coloured the bridge with Pumice Stone and then cut out the bridge and mounted it on the other image.

I layered the card on Bazzill Creampuff, Admiral and Dotted Swiss Rope Swing card. 

I stamped the words G'day from Sydney!' using an Archival Jet Black ink pad and then wrapped it around the top right of the card.

Happy Stamping
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10