Friday 22 March 2013

Bright Blossoms Vol 1

Hi Everyone
I got so excited when Darkroom Door released their latest release of stamps - because I fell in love with the Bright Blossoms vol 1 and 2.

I started by playing with Bright Blossoms vol 1 (DDRS107) and have created 2 cards to show you - this being the first.

I started with a Bazzill Criss Cross Princess card and stamped the Darkroom Door Damask background stamp (DDBS011) using a Versamark ink pad and then applied Perfect Pearls over the top. 

Stamp the words 'Warmest Wishes' to the lower left corner using an Archival Jet Black ink pad.

On White card, I stamped the Damask image again with Archival Jet Black and adhered it down the side. 

Using a scallop Dienamics, cut an edge and then adhere ribbon around the card.

Stamp two Gerberas on HP ColourLaser paper and colour using Copic Markers RV10, RV13, RV14, RV69, E37, E49 and E57.  With the petals, I kept it darker towards the centre of the flower and lighter on the edges.  Also, pay attention to petals that are behind another and create shadows with a darker pen.

I applied some C5 to the background of one of the images to darken it a little more.  Cut the other Gerbera out and mount it on the bacse image.

Happy Stamping (and warmest wishes)
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10