Tuesday 12 February 2013

Valentine's Treat Box

Hi Everyone

In December 2010, our class included a little gift box that could be used for Rum Balls and Christmas presents.

I have been playing of this year's Christmas break and created a Valentine box and Easter box - but you'll have to wait to see the Easter box.

Here's my Valentines box, on the outside.


I have used Magnolia rubber stamps - Tilda with Christmas Hearts and LOVE Heart and coloured them with Copic Pens E00, E11, R81, R83, R85, E40, E43, E47 and E49.


Inside the box, you can put anything you like, having just been in the US, I picked up a pack of Hershey's Kisses for this box.


I have created this template for the box, if you are interested in a copy, please drop us an email.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10