Monday 4 February 2013

Valentine's tag-ish (part 1)

Hi Everyone

I have been playing with Dienamics 'Tag, You're It' and Penny Black's 'Piece of My Heart' 30-042 stamp set and created 3 tags with a difference.


Here's my first tag-ish - 2 Hedgehogs with a heart jigsaw.

The reason I call it a tag-ish is that I turned it into a Easel card.















I started by cutting out 3 tags from Bazzill Pomegranate.  The front and back tags are left flat but have the same layers of paper.

On the last tag (which will go into the centre), score a line across the top, around 1cm from the top and make a valley fold.  Now fold the whole tag in half, a mountain fold, texture side up.

Adhere the thin scored part of the tag to the back tag and then the lower folded part to the front tag.

Stamp the words on the front and inside of the card as shown.  These words come in the stamp set.

The hedgehogs were coloured with E50, E31, E35 and E37 and the hearts in R81, R83, R85, R27 and R59.

Keep an eye out over the next couple of days for more tags and Valentine ideas.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10