Monday 25 February 2013

'Sew' Much Fun

Hi Everyone

With our stock on it's way to Melbourne, this weekend I had a play in my stamping room and created lots of cards using new stamps that I picked up at CHA.

The latest release from Stampers Anonymous (Tim Holtz) arrived last week and was quickly added to the pallets going to Melbourne. 

This card was made using the CMS147 Sewing Blueprint stamp set and I have used all 4 images on the one card.

 
I layered the card on Bazzill Java, Dotted Swiss Romantic Mauve and Sandbox card and stamped the images on the HP Colour Laser paper (200gsm) and coloured the images with Copic Markers E40, E43, E47, E49, C0, C3, C5,C7, R81, R85, RV95, YR23 and Y21.




Happy Stamping and we look forward to seeing you in Melbourne next weeked
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10