Wednesday 27 February 2013

Classic Tea Flower

Hi Everyone

Our bags are packed and we're off to Melbourne.

Here's a card I wanted to share using Hero Arts Classic Tea Flower (H5577), Darkroom Door's background stamps - Floral and French Script and Stampers Anonymous - Simple Sayings (CMS155).

I cut the tag from Dienamics Traditional Tag Stax and the border from Heartfelt Creations - Decorative Blossom Corner (HCD729).

On the Pear card, I stamped the Darkroom Door Floral stamp using Distress Ink Pad Bundled Sage.  On the Creampuff tag, I stamped the Tea Flower using an Archival Jet Black ink pad and then made a mask of the flower and then stamped the French Script using Distress Ink Pad - Old Paper.  I smudged the edges (and the script a little - oops, but I liked the effect) and then coloured the flower with Distress Markers Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Barn Door, Forest Moss, Peeled Paint and created shadows using Old Paper.

The Decorative Blossom Corner was cut from Bazzill Walnut and adhere to the front of the card using glue. 

I added some ribbon and twine to the top of the tag and adhered the front to a Creampuff card.

Happy Stamping
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10