Thursday 10 January 2013

"Thanks"

Hi Everyone

I created this 'thanks' card after playing with the My Favorite Things Alphabet Dienamics.

I started with a Bazzill Ivy card base and layered with White, Candle and Chiffon card.

On the Chiffon card, I stamped Hero Arts Dots & Flowers stamp (S5213) using Distress Ink Pad Squeezed Lemonade.  I then layed the letters for the word 'thanks' on the Chiffon card and used a rular to straighten them up.  I then placed a strip of sticky tape over the letters to hold them in place.  I then run them through the Cuttlebug / Big Shot and then removed the tape and letters.  I then adhere the layers in place.

The flowers have been created using Dienamics 'Prima Donna Petals' die and have been cut from Bazzill White, Chiffon and Candle.  After adhering the to front of the card, I applyed some Stickles glitter to the centre.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10