Thursday 17 January 2013

SMILE

Hi Everyone

I love making gift cards and square gift cards are my favourite.

I came across this Hero Arts stamp set CL491 'Made With Love' and just a hint ladies, you will be using it in our February class.

I started with a Bazzill Fawn card cut the 10cm x 20cm and then layered with Pinecone and Bazzill White.

I cut a Nestabilities square from another piece of Bazzill White and blended Distress Ink pad - Peeled Paint over it.   I then stamped Tim Holtz Papillion words over it to create a background using an Archival Coffee ink pad.

I stamped the words 'You make me' on the lower right corner and then stamped it in the same place on the white card so that only 'Smile' appears on it.

I used a butterfly from the Darkroom Door 'Wings' stamp set stamped on HP Color Laser Paper 200gsm (my new Yes paper) and blended Distress Ink pads Walnut Stain and Wild Honey over it and adhered to the top left corner.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10