Friday 4 January 2013

Garden Bouquet (card 1)

Hi Everyone
Over the Christmas / New Year break I have had lots of play time and have lots to share.

Here's the first card for the year using Hero Arts CG172 Garden Bouquet.

The card is layered on Bazzill White, Pinecone and finally Aloe Vera.

I lightly stamped Darkroom Door's French Script background stamp using an Archival Coffee Ink Pad and then stamp the Garden Bouquet using Versamark and emboss it with white embossing powder.

I allowed the embossed image to cool and then blended Distress Ink Pad - Tea Dye around the image. 

I added some ribbon, card cut from a Dienamic die and words from Penny Black's Gratitude setmp set 30-105.

To accent the centre of each flower, I adhered a white Kaisercraft Pearl and then coloured them with Copic Pen E15.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10