Friday 25 January 2013

CHA Wrap up

Hi Everyone

I arrived back in Australia on Tuesday after a quick trip to the US for Winter CHA, Disneyland visit and Las Vegas.

It was my first trip to CHA and I was blown away - not only by what I saw but also the size of the show.

Tim Holtz was there (of course) and released some new stamp sets, Sizzix dies and Distress Paints.  If you have a look around Youtube, you'll find some videos of the Distress Paints and I have to say, I'll be getting the full set for myself when they arrive.

Spellbinders had a large display featuring their new 'Media Mixage' range which is the new evolution of Spellbinders dies and embossing folders.

I also bumped into the lovely Rachel Greig from Darkroom Door and caught up with her - please don't send me emails or phone me about the next cruise, I know nothing!!!

There were lots of smaller companies to see and I have placed some orders which will be arriving in the coming weeks (how exciting, it will be like Christmas).

I know a lot of your love Penny Black and they released their new catalogue at CHA. 

http://pennyblackinc.com/catalogs/2013_Penny_Black_spring.pdf


I have a rather large order coming, so if there is anything you would like set aside, please drop us an email.  I expect delivery of this late next week and will have them on our website then.

Have a wonderful Australia Day weekend and hope to see you all soon.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10