Sunday 30 December 2012

Pansies Part 2

Hi Everyone

Like I said on Friday, I have been playing with a Christmas present - Darkroom Door's Pansies Photostamp (DDPS018).

Here's my second card using this stamp where I have stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with Copic Markers RV10, RV13, RV29, RV69, Y11, Y17 and YR04.

I have layered the card on Bazzill Leapfrog, White and Dotted Swiss Romantic Mauve and Blissful.

The words across the bottom of the card is from the Hero Arts CL295 Fancy Friendship unmounted stamp set.

When adhering the Pansies to the card, I wraped the edges around the back of the card and adhered another piece of Leapfrog to the back to secure the ends (as they only just make it) and to tidy up the back of the card.  I also ran some clear Stickles along to top and bottom of the Pansies as an extra trim.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10