Monday 10 December 2012

Magnolia Christmas Frame 1

Hi Everyone

Earlier this year I created three frames with a Magnolia girls theme which many have loved seeing.

I was thinking - wouldn't it be great to have a Christmas set.... so here's my first frame.


The frames are from Kaisercraft and this frame features Magnolia's Jingle Jangle Tangle in the background, Fireplace with Stockings and Tilda Santa's Little Helper.  All of these have been coloured with Copic Markers - E00, E11, R20, E31, E35, E37, G21, G24, G28, R05, R27, R59, Y21, YR23.

Around the front, I have used Magnolia's Doo Hickey 'Spruce Twig' cut from Bazzill Ivy and Leapfrog and My Favorite Things Dienamics 'Many Hearts'.

I hope that this inspires you to pull out a project and make a Christmas decoration. 

Stop by again on Wednesday to see my next frame.

Have a wonderful day
Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10