Friday 14 December 2012

Christmas Magnolia Frame 3

Hi Everyone
This is the last of my three Kaisercraft / Magnolia Christmas Frames.

In the background, I have used Magnolia's 'Edwin's Town' and in the front 'Wrapped Presents', 'Tilda with Wedding Gifts' and 'Tilda with Fir'.

Across the top, I used My Favorite Things Dienamics 'Vine Border' and turned them into glittery lights.  I cut the Vine Border from Bazzill Ivy, Marashino and Beeswax.  Take the Beeswax card and cut ever second 'light' off.  Do the same with the Marashion (alternativing from the ones you cut from the Beeswax.  Lastly take the Ivy card and cut all 'lights' off.  Adhere the three together.  When you have them on the frame, apply Stickles to the 'lights' and Glossy Accents to the 'cord'.  Wah-la - glittery lights.

The images have been coloured with Copic Markers - E00, E11, R20, E31, E35, E37, C3, C7, G21, G24, G28, R05, R27 and R59.

I also added Glossy Accents to the wax seals on the presents and both of Tilda's shoes.

Given it's Friday, have a great last day of work and a wonderful weekend.
Happy Stamping
Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10