Friday 8 June 2012

Hearts a Plenty

Hi Everyone

It's the final countddown to the Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo and today is set up day.  I am not a fan of set up day, we normally arrive around 10am and leave around 8pm with very few breaks.  Fingers cross it looks fantastic when the show opens tomorrow at 9am. 
This is my last card I have created for the show and had to share it with you.  I have used the Darkroom Door Hearts set a couple of times to accent other cards but this time tried to create a 'lots of hearts' card.
The base card with Sweetheart and layered with Romance and White with all edges distressed with the Tonic Distresser.

Ok, well we're out of here, fingers crossed we get out a little earlier that 8pm.

Happy Stamping
Michelle


The hearts were stamped using Versamark and embossed with Seafoam White embossing powder.  I have stamped of Bazzill card Sweetheart, Romance, White and Fawn.




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10