Monday 28 May 2012

Soccer Edwin

Hi Everyone
This card would be perfect for any boys who love soccer.  This is Soccer Edwin, coloured using Copic Pens E00, E11 R20, E35, E37, B93, B95, B97, B99, C5, C3, C1, Y17, Y21, Y38, YR04 and YR68.

If I'm using a specific scrapbooking paper, I find it easiest to start by selecting the paper and then working my card and colouring around it.  This scrapbooking paper is from 'Three Bugs in a Rug' and is called Zoo Animals.  It has stripes of blue, gree, brown and orange - so there is my colour pallette.

I have layered the card up with Bazzill cardstock including Dotted Swiss Night Water, Fawn, Parakeet and Lily White.  I cut the grass from Ivy and Leapfrog using Die-namics grass.
The words 'It's Your Birthday' is from a Stamp It unmounted stamp set.

Happy Stamping

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10