Monday 9 April 2012

Kaisercraft Play Date - My First Project

Hi Everyone

We definately had fun on Saturday during our Kaisercraft Play Date.  We started at 9am with Tara being the last to leave around 4pm meant that there were lots of projects being completed.

Here's my first project - the Kaisercraft Desk Caddy.

I painted the box using dark brown paint (a mix of Burnt Umber and a little Black) and used the Basic Grey - Kissing Booth range of papers to cover the box. 

After sanding off the edges and assembling the caddy, I attached flages from My Favorite Things - Dienamics, ribbon, rhinesones and Creampuff card around the top.  I added flourishes from Sizzix and lastly the heart from Sizzix Heart Wings cut from chipboard, coloured with brown paint and then Glossy Accents.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10