Sunday 22 April 2012

Butterflies

Hi Everyone

I have to admit, I'm not such a fan of 'Orange' and the Tigerlilly Collection of papers from Kaisercraft didn't excite me that much - until I came across the butterflies specialty paper (PS195). 

This paper is thicker than the normal double sided paper and has butterflies all over it and they have been glossed.

I created this card using 7 of the butterflies which I cut out and adhered to Bazzill Lily White, Marmalade and Beetle Back card.  I smudged the edges of the Lily White with Distress Ink pad - Spun Sugar and the stamp the words from Darkroom Door String Sentiments.  I only adhered the body of the butterflies to the card and left the wings so they could be lifted when they are dry.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10