Sunday 5 February 2012

Darkroom Door Stamping Cruise 2012 - The Review

Hi Everyone

We'll I'm back from the South Pacific, a little weary and still wish I was on holidays but I guess I have to go back to work tomorrow (gotta earn money for the next cruise).

The cruise was hosted by Rachel and Stewart from Darkroom Door who ran some of the best classes I have ever attended.  Here's a quick look at what we made and I'll have them on display in the shop.


During the cruise we visited the Isle of Pines, Suva and Denaru in Fiji, Vila Vanatu, Lifou Loyalty Islands and sailed out of Sydney so we had beautiful harbour views.  We were very lucky with the weather, if we were two days earlier we would have had wet weather in each location or two days later would have meant we had 7-8m swells (not good for sea sickness).

THANK YOU Rachel and Stewart for organising this cruise.  I will definately be on the new cruise, my pick is Hawaii!!!

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10