Sunday 6 November 2011

Snowflake & Holly

 Hi Everyone

I was playing around with the Penny Black stamp 'Snowflake & Holly' 4206L for our classes this month (sorry, I just gave away one of the stamps we are using) and wanted to make a blue version of this card.

The card is a Lily White card mounted on Leapfrog and Admiral.  I created the background on Yes Paper by blending Distress Ink Pads - Broken China, Faded Jeans and edged with Chipped Sapphire.  I then used my Mini Mister and squirted the water into my fingers and then dropped the water onto the Distress Ink to create droplets.

To add another shimmer to the design, I sprayed Perfect Pearls Mists over the top.

Once these are all dry, I stamped my the Snowflake and Holly one the Yes paper and coloured it with Copic Pens G21, YG67, E50, E35, E37, B24 and B39.  After securing some brads into position and Glossy Accents onthe Snowflake, my card is finished.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10