Wednesday 9 November 2011

Little Elf Finn

Hi Everyone

Here's the last of the Penny Black elf's 'Little Elf Finn' (40-088).

I have continued with the same colours as I have used in the past 2 cards so that they form part of a set.

I thought I would touch on the colouring of the bauble that Finn is swinging on.

Start by colouring the full bauble using the Y00 pen and in doing thing you have created a base for the rest of the colours to be applied to.  Now look for where the shadows will be on the bauble, I have applied the Y28 pen along Finn's left, around the right side and bottom of the bauble.  Now blend further in with the YR23 and Y21 leaving on area without colour so that it is where the light on the bauble will hit.  Once you are happy with the rest of the bauble, colour the lightest area with the Y00 pen again so that it blends with the Y21 Copic pen.

Add some glitter to Finn's hat and trim and edge with Viva Glitter Liner - Peridot.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I love it! I have a hard time doing the Christmas ornament, getting the white spot...this is gorge!

    ReplyDelete

09 10